Votes: 9 34.6%
  • IDQ

Votes: 10 38.5%
  • JL 12W3v3

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Boston G3

Votes: 2 7.7%

• Total voters
500rms is a lot IMO. the IDQ will sound good off 300, im listening to 2 right now. could you really go wrong with any of those subs?

I was pretty much sold on the SSA, but I am not going to be giving it the right size enclosure (the box will only be 1' ias max) and I am not sure sealed is the right application for it.

I see FI has a new line coming out in 5 days....hmmmmm.....

500rms is a lot IMO. the IDQ will sound good off 300, im listening to 2 right now. could you really go wrong with any of those subs?
NO!

But that's not really the point, is it? I am trying to open my mind and do a bunch of research before getting the one sub I will be living with for a ling while....

NO!
But that's not really the point, is it? I am trying to open my mind and do a bunch of research before getting the one sub I will be living with for a ling while....
if your really into car audiom you won't keep it long. That itch to try something new will win!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...