dennit469

Jl Zr 6.5's or CDT HD-62CF 6.5's or Image Dynamics XS 6.5's - having a hard time deci

im in between these 3, i base all my choices on what people have said and personally hearing the 6.5's in a car, my setup would have 2 sets of components preferably of the same brand, the ones i listed in description......all of those are around $425, i've, people have swore about the image dynamics and i believe but the excellent loudness the JL's deliver is what turned me to them, they could work on SQ a little bit but yea... anothe guy says he has 2 of the night shade 18's and those new cdt hd's keep up like a champ and sound amazing while doing it, if i can get the same loudness like DB out of the other brands as the Jl's but with better SQ and/or maybe louder, i would def. go with them, right now i have 2 jl 300/2's to power these sets of components so thats a true and steady 150 watts per pair, input would be great, thanks guys

*let me add that i would need them to keep up with 3 FI q 12's, maybe just 2, it depends on how i like just 2. and not just to keep up with the subs with rap but crisp and hella loud with "rock" (dave matthews, hootie.....etc)

Lexus IS300- Bumpin stock untill its not so hot outside.

Damp Pro (not installed)

Head: Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X993 (not installed)

Current about to be front stage: PPI A1200 Powering a set of Image Dynamics XS-65's.

sold to: bluevu77, nick06tc, massivespl, skylineTT, farmereshan, RidinHi, revrider1, Therum, budahbuddy803, blinkdogo2

bought from: blinkdogo2, fasfocus00, budahbuddy803, (others i dont remember...)

SCAMMED BY 1indatrunk

Basebalz13 can get u a good deal on those CDT's prob :)

haha yea i know, he's the one that suggested them, i think im going with the image dynamics tho, should put a pretty hefty dent in my bank account

Lexus IS300- Bumpin stock untill its not so hot outside.

Damp Pro (not installed)

Head: Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X993 (not installed)

Current about to be front stage: PPI A1200 Powering a set of Image Dynamics XS-65's.

sold to: bluevu77, nick06tc, massivespl, skylineTT, farmereshan, RidinHi, revrider1, Therum, budahbuddy803, blinkdogo2

bought from: blinkdogo2, fasfocus00, budahbuddy803, (others i dont remember...)

SCAMMED BY 1indatrunk

Go with the ID's you will not be let down i can tell you that. I am using the entry level ID comps and they sound great. I heard the CXS and XS lines and was completely amazed at the quality, too bad cant afford them right now though.

:)

Basebalz13 can get u a good deal on those CDT's prob :)

Thanks bud :)

haha yea i know, he's the one that suggested them, i think im going with the image dynamics tho, should put a pretty hefty dent in my bank account

:(

Team Cactus Sounds, Team SHOK elite, Team Second Skin, Team Mechman, Team XS power, Team Sundown

Team GroundShakaz (MECA team I started)

i saw david's work , impressed !!!!

And so were the judges!!!:lol: Sorry man, that was so insensitive of me!! I've been there before!!

id xs65's to me are very midy and bright. not a very good choice if you listen to metal and rock. i thought they lacked in midbass aswell. i know steven and eric at id tell you to run crossover for subs higher to fill in the midbass void. it's a great speaker, but... i think id could've done a little better. also, there's a lot of plastic parts. woofer basket is pretty easy to break. i will say they play loud as hell and stay clean.

There is no heaven of glory bright, and no hell where sinners roast. Here and now is our day of torment! Here and now is our day of joy! Here and now is our opportunity! Choose ye this day, this hour, for no redeemer liveth. Say unto thine own heart I am mine own redeemer... ANTON LAVEY

Go with Boston SPZ60's.

Alpine~Rainbow

Refs~

6spdcoupe, mlstrass, kmanian, F150Truck'in, PremierAudio, jblayz1, dbrown, BoondockSaints, jacka, flava30, hessdawg, ebrunn, JayRich, Blinkdogo2

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now