HDC3 A tuned to 50hz

IMOVeCHICKENS!
10+ year member

Firtyfwe here ngz
727 FLA
how would this sound? rap musically wise and im sure itd perform spl wise off of 2 saz1500ds

im thinking external 8in aero 30in in length //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/highhorse.gif.6bbb570c3f53dc0dcce8a2b8ad05cf11.gif

car peaks at 41hz id need alot more port area to lower my tuning i think like 40 inches length would drop me to like 45 hz

ive never heard a box tuned so high but it can't sound that badly on rap music can it?

Rap is all lows 50 wud be horrible. Maybe for another genre. The first prefab i had was tuned to about that much and it got loud for higher bass notes around that freq. but the lows were nonexistant and u notice that in a lot of songs

Rap is all lows 50 wud be horrible. Maybe for another genre. The first prefab i had was tuned to about that much and it got loud for higher bass notes around that freq. but the lows were nonexistant and u notice that in a lot of songs
but i heard though that hdc3s still hit lows fairly decently in a semi high tuned scenario i had a copper off a 1500 with 3 torn spiders tuned to 40hz and the lows were amazing still im unsure trying to do something different thats all

you wont have any lows and the sub will over exert itself on the low frequencies. I dunno how high your subsonic goes on that amp but I'm sure you would have to jack it up as high as it would go to prevent your subs from flopping on the low notes. it will sound like crap anyways

your best bet is to make 2 boxes. One for daily 35-40. and your spl at 50, trust me at 50 you won't be picking up much low notes

1) At 50 Hz you subsonic would be optimal at 40Hz so bye bye to anythnig below that cuz your sub would never see it.

2) There would be no control what so ever for the sub and it would rip itself apart.

Have you considered 2 or 4 ports. Im sure 4 3" ports would work just fine.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.