DC alternators CS

still no word from him. the 1-888 number doesn't works either.....

anyone knows rob phone call ? i'm gonna fill a pp claim if i don't get ahold of him

i always talked to dave when i ordered mine. it took two weeks to ship. afer the first week i called and he said they were waiting on denso. so i told them if i havnt seen a tracking number or my cc hasnt been charged. id call in a week which was last friday (not yesterday), but i forgot to so i called monday and he said it was going out that day. so that night i got the tracking and i got the alt thursday

Hey man. I'll try and talk to Rob. They are Busy guys and they are doing alot of new stuff. Please also remember they build their alts by hand. and they Build from new parts, not re-maned parts. So i would say keep trying. If you PM me, I can get you a number that might work good.

Bills

Hey man. I'll try and talk to Rob. They are Busy guys and they are doing alot of new stuff. Please also remember they build their alts by hand. and they Build from new parts, not re-maned parts. So i would say keep trying. If you PM me, I can get you a number that might work good.

Bills

so does mechman, but there is no excuse for not keeping customer updated.

Bills
3/4ths of Alt companies build them by hand.

It should never take longer than 3-4 days to build regardless..

Ive heard this so many times from peep who buy DC its pathetic.

Wait wait wait

hey man, go read the link. see whats going on. and shut the **** up. not talking to u, talking to him. All i'm doing is telling the guy what could be some of the things going on that could delay.

Bills

just like i got mine in and in my truck 5 days after I Paid for mine. Payed by phone on a Sunday, got it the next Friday and installed it. The best thing to do is PM me bro or Email me, and I'll give you his number. I don't wanna give it out in public because it is his personal cell.

Bills

i ordered it sooner than i wanted just to make sure it would be here before my stock one crap out. It's not even producing power at iddle anymore.

DC does have some delays at times, seems to depend upon what other stuff they have going on. Pretty sure that car audio is a very small part of their business, so the commercial/fleet stuff takes precedence.

Get Rob's cell # and give him a call and let him know you're situation and I'm sure that'll expedite things. DC is worth the wait...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.