T3 speakers any good

The subwoofers themselves are pretty good but alot of people have issues with the owner when he ran off at the mouth about throwing sub's in the trash if they were bought online and send in for warranty.

i dunno if they make boxes, but their subs are legit. very big following in Florida
Thanks

The subwoofers themselves are pretty good but alot of people have issues with the owner when he ran off at the mouth about throwing sub's in the trash if they were bought online and send in for warranty.
Customer service is kind of big to me ever since I had a problem with a broken BOSS amp I had and could not get any help even though it was only ttwo months old.

This is concerning //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

they dont make a t.s. 18 but they do have 18s in the tss and tsns the new tss is rated at 2500watts rms
My amp does 4000 will they definately blow if I used two of them or should the capacitors monotize the power enough that they will reach full potential?

dude no offense they are prolly out of your price range
I am looking for 2 18's around $300 I would think this should allow me to get some decent used gear right? I would like to spend more but I need another capacitor and new door speakers so I put $200 away for that.

what specific amp do you have? also caps won't help A DAM THING //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
It's a Pyramid 4000 but it's the one with the MOFSET so it probably puts out a bit more on heavy beats I have been told.

I am looking for 2 18's around $300 I would think this should allow me to get some decent used gear right? I would like to spend more but I need another capacitor and new door speakers so I put $200 away for that.
lolz, you better keep on saving, you'll not even get one decent used 18 for $300

$300 for 18's isnt gonna get you anywhere with T3 audio. and your amp DOES NOT DO 4000WRMS. how many fuses does it have and what are they rated at?
What about 1 18? Like I said in my other post I listen to the heavy stuff and just want it to pound I don't care what brand it is as long as I can crack my back window if I wanted to.

The amp is legit it is bigger than I wanted but I told the guy I would want to go bigger sooner or later which is why I settled on this one. I also know Pyramid was junk years ago but since they were bought out by a US company supposedly they have gotten much better and are underrated.

lolz, you better keep on saving, you'll not even get one decent used 18 for $300
What if I could get $500?

pyramid amp is junk. and im not sure what your going to get for 300 dollars. is it 300 per sub or for the pair?
For a pair and please read above, new Pyramid is not the same as old Pyramid.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.