So just follow me on this one...

nyydmb12
10+ year member

New york
I need some terminal connects for some 4 gauge wire. You know the connector so you can ground wires to the car or the the terminal connector on a battery. If your still lost let me know and I'll add a pic. However I'm having trouble finding some local and I do not want to order them online for time and money sake I just paid for a semester of college so money is tight. BUT I have a old amd heat sink from my 5200+ and I was thinking I could make a custom connector from this heat sink with a few cuts and a drill. My only concern was the conductivity of the heat sink...It's aluminum so it can't be horrible...any thoughts?

so far locally I have only found 10 gauge as the biggest size....I have not been to a car shop yet but walmart and radio shack both only went up to 10 guage...car audio places are scam artist here...so I guess my next stop is advanced auto

alright i guess i'll look around a little bit more I just assumed It was such a simply piece that with a block of aluminum ( my case heat sink) it could be done. But thanks for all the comments and concerns.

haha yea I don't know why I didn't think of any of these places....there is like a perimeter around me of places like this of 10 miles of more so I hardly go to them and forget about them

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

nyydmb12

10+ year member
nyydmb12
New york
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from