Integra Build

thaster
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
pennsylvania
well my car was broken into a month ago and only my headunit was taken. So i had to take out my system just in case they came back. Well i finally got done fixing my car up, putting in a new window, re tinted it, and installed my alarm. Now its time for me to install my system back in. well here is my equipment:

ALPINE PDX 1.600 and DIAMOND AUDIO D3 400.4 amps

IMG_3424.jpg

IMAGE DYNAMICS IDQ12 v.3 in 1.9^3 ported box using as a table for now

IMG_3428.jpg

IMG_3427.jpg

CRYSTAL SSCS6 component system

IMG_3426.jpg

imma try to install all these equipment by tomorrow

Very nice setup you got there.

I'm sorry for the unfortunate circumstances that you went through with your headunit. My good friend has an Integra as well. He's got an Eclipse Alum 12" in a 1.5ft^3 @ 32Hz that we built. His car has no tints, no alarm, and the back trunk has no cover so basically you can look through the glass and see the sub in the box. I'm pushing him to do something to conceal it, but it's really up to him.

Anyway, love the setup and car!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.