Hello all.....

what ya wanna learn?
Actually, wanna to upgrade my car audio, below is the setup I've right now, pls give me some comments.

Head unit: Alpine CDA 7990 + Alpine DAC

Front speakers: Focal No.7

Rear speakers: Focal TLR + 6" utopia

Sub woofer: Focal utopia 33WX (x2)

Amp: 2 x Genesis dual mono extreme (For focal no.7)

Amp: Genesis mini mono block

Amp: Genesis ST-100

Amp: Genesis dual mono

Batteries: 1 x Batcap, 1 x SVR battery

Others: Jabco FR1500W

I intended to replace the 2 nos. of DMX to 2 nos. of Focal dual monitor for the No.7, and use 1 DMX for the rear Focal TLR and the 6" utopia, then go for a large Genesis dual mono for the 2 sub woofers. Do you guys has any other suggestion ?

Many thanks

FC

Actually, wanna to upgrade my car audio, below is the setup I've right now, pls give me some comments.

I intended to replace the 2 nos. of DMX to 2 nos. of Focal dual monitor for the No.7, and use 1 DMX for the rear Focal TLR and the 6" utopia, then go for a large Genesis dual mono for the 2 sub woofers. Do you guys has any other suggestion ?

Many thanks

FC
Your on the wrong forum, most people here dont even know what most of that is, their response would be like "OMFG!!! $1000 for that genesis that only does 500w SUNDOWN FTWFW omg and btls!!!"

You seem to be concerned with sq check out diymobileaudio.com

and as far as suggestions, im not familar with dmx's im guessing they are not sold in the us? But you have some nice ass equipment, those focals sounds amazing if installed correctly, personally ive always been impressed with dynaudios mids, morel too

Do you have an pictures of the install and what kind of vehicle is this

Your on the wrong forum, most people here dont even know what most of that is, their response would be like "OMFG!!! $1000 for that genesis that only does 500w SUNDOWN FTWFW omg and btls!!!"You seem to be concerned with sq check out diymobileaudio.com

and as far as suggestions, im not familar with dmx's im guessing they are not sold in the us? But you have some nice ass equipment, those focals sounds amazing if installed correctly, personally ive always been impressed with dynaudios mids, morel too

Do you have an pictures of the install and what kind of vehicle is this
Ah.......sorry guys.

Don't have any pics, didn't take any, but this setup is in my C32, and is about to move the whole set + partial upgrading to the new car, C63.

Friends use Dyna, they are good.

Ah.......sorry guys.
Don't have any pics, didn't take any, but this setup is in my C32, and is about to move the whole set + partial upgrading to the new car, C63.

Friends use Dyna, they are good.
Dont be sorry that you have some badass equipment i am just saying you will get much more help on diymobileaudio some geniuses over there

Many thanks

FC

dude your loaded!!!! genesis is one of the best amps i've ever owned. the only change i would make to your system is your midrange drivers in the front and i would remove your rear stage. i like a strong front stage. running mids and highs from the rear greatly effect your sound stage.... but that's just me

dude your loaded!!!! genesis is one of the best amps i've ever owned. the only change i would make to your system is your midrange drivers in the front and i would remove your rear stage. i like a strong front stage. running mids and highs from the rear greatly effect your sound stage.... but that's just me
Hi cornhole,

Yes, I do agreed with you the sound from the rear stage will mess up the front, that's why I've set it really low that I can hardly hear it at the front, the rear stage are purely for the ppls at the back that's all, so in a way, the front sound stage are still pretty strong.

thanks for your comments.....//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Fc

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.