team toxic bass box???

In my opinion, no.

There are very experienced designers who will provide you the same quality work at lower costs. Just look around.

there aren't many people that are near their level.. that will make box's for the public anyway. Honestly none that i have seen. Now i do know some capable ported and t-line builders. But not many people that are capable of making horn loaded 8th order bandpass's.

well im going to wait for my price quote and if its not to bad i might get it if its crazy then **** them

No...not at all in my opinion.
I haven't seen anything to warrant then price they charge. They use technical terminology to make things sound "fancier" than they are.
The HellBoy was described as such:

high vent mass off-axis bass-reflex enclosure
Sounds like what most call a ported enclosure with a large port 90 degrees from the subs.

And for the 100th time, the horn designs are not behaving as horns at low frequencies.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.