team toxic bass box???

Chevy hit the nail on the head.................................

They like to make things sound fancier, and seem overcomplicated.Most people shrug it off and use it as something to justify being analy raped.

Chevy hit the nail on the head.................................
They like to make things sound fancier, and seem overcomplicated.Most people shrug it off and use it as something to justify being analy raped.
ive seen their folded horns in action...

they produce numbers //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

ive seen their folded horns in action...
they produce numbers //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
I have seen a first year competitor slap together a ported box in under 2 hours and crack 150 on his first try. Does that mean he is great?

Again, they're not even horns at low frequencies!

then why did you just call it a horn again yourself?
would you prefer a "conical folded waveguide"?
That is more acceptable. As Earl Geddes once put it, all horns are waveguides, but not all waveguides are horns.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif
Did that go over your head? What's the issue you here?

Believe it or not, a single emoticon doesn't tell me much, other than that you're having a hard time expressing yourself.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.