Lets See Your Amp Installs

Thorracing01
10+ year member

va beach
What ever you have I want to see some creative ways to mount amps. I'm not sure whats all out there. So how ever you have your amp(s) mounted post it up. Just looking for some ideas for a clean yet creative install. Floating,plexi,mdf trim,fiberglass what ever you have.

Thanks

mine are inside the ext cab walls. no heat shutdowns yet. amps look plainjane for showoff and rly easy to hide messy wiring.

3337d2cb.jpg

517ef6c0.jpg

I was looking to be far more creative with this but the Mustang trunk is a nightmare. The box had to come in from the inside of the car. I pulled the entire rear seat out. Then I didn't have enough space across to do anything too special with the amps. Every part of this just barely fits. I guess it turned out pretty clean though, I know that is one of the things your going for.

2327549_5_full.jpg

2327549_6_full.jpg

2327549_8_full.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.