ZX1500.1 or Brutus BXi1606d on Type Rs??

I have yet to see a stock electrical that can maintain 14.4 on a 1500-2000 RMS amp.
Directly swapping his amp to my car, my voltage drop was less, and I was louder.
exactly, thats why you wanna get better electrical before you run any amp over 1kw

I have yet to see a stock electrical that can maintain 14.4 on a 1500-2000 RMS amp.
Directly swapping his amp to my car, my voltage drop was less, and I was louder.
And did you have the same car? Different cars will handle them differently, stock alts range from 40-50 amps all the way to 100-120 amps...cabin gain changes significantly between different cars, as does the perception of the sound. Sometimes even if it doesn't get any louder, a different car can make it feel/seem louder due to different bodys/parts having different resonances, even if cabin gain alone doesn't give much difference.

And did you have the same car? Different cars will handle them differently, stock alts range from 40-50 amps all the way to 100-120 amps...cabin gain changes significantly between different cars, as does the perception of the sound. Sometimes even if it doesn't get any louder, a different car can make it feel/seem louder due to different bodys/parts having different resonances, even if cabin gain alone doesn't give much difference.
Second sentence of that post, I swapped my amp with his, in my car.

Got the Zx hooked up with the type r 10s. Sounds awesome. no coil smell at all. The box is 2.7 cubes tuned at 40hz. awesome output.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

BassmentJack

10+ year member
Resident Douchebag
BassmentJack
USA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date