Zuki and Sundown Audio Amps

sniper5431
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Item(s) for Sale:

. Pure sonic bliss. I have 2x 2 channel Zuki Eleets. No idea what these put out per channel. I can say plenty. 120 amps of fusing per amp. Lets do 275 each shipped. I have not seen any other 2 channels. They were built for Patrick's dad and he never used them. According to Patrick. He asked me not to sell them, yet I just cannot see someone not using these beautiful pieces. Last but not least is a Sundown Audio SAZ-3000D. 500 shipped. A beast of an amp. Rocked my 2 IDMAX 12's quite well. Never saw less than 2 ohms and lived off an upgraded alternator and dual batteries. All of this equipment saw about 4 months of use then were stored with vehicle for last 6 months. Time for me to part ways since my son went off to college and I am more into salt water tanks right now.

Item(s) Description/Condition: Zuki are minty and Sundown is 9/10

Price: 275 each for Zuki and 500 for the Sundown

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: I pay

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)). I sold a few items here before the changes and mostle sold on DIYMA. Will post pics once home from work.

DSCN0178.jpg

DSCN0179.jpg

DSCN0180.jpg

DSCN0181.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
You still need pics of the Sundown with your username and date. Also, I'd recommend moving the price on the SAZ3000 next to the price of the Zuki amps.

Now we just need some pics w/username and links to specs of both amps. Great amps.
The specs on the Zuki's are pointless. They are "Rated" at like 5w RMS. Obviously there's more to specs than just power, but they're SQ amps, just know they sound good. A while back someone posted a really good, in-depth review of them.

Last edited by a moderator:
You still need pics of the Sundown with your username and date.

The specs on the Zuki's are pointless. They are "Rated" at like 5w RMS. Obviously there's more to specs than just power, but they're SQ amps, just know they sound good. A while back someone posted a really good, in-depth review of them.
I remember the last Zuki thread, the amp had 5w rms. Lol. I guess Zuki did that as a joke. I've learned from experience with car audio products ratings don't mean everything because some companies underrate their stuff a lot. One of the in depth reviews I read on that specific amp showed it putting out more than 1k watts IIRC. Great SQ amps though.

Oh okay, makes sense now. That 5w rms is gonna throw off some ppl for sure.
I don't think he really cares lol. The amps have made a name for themselves now for being great SQ amps, and that is what he was truly going for. I mean go look at the zuki website, it's not super fancy, but it gets the job done.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.