• Participant list

Crockpott
10+ year member

Item(s) for Sale:

2 available- Zeus HiFonics 1000 watt amp

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Brand new, still in box with original packaging

* 1 or 2 channel operation

* 250 watts RMS x 2 chan. @ 4 Ohms / 500 watts RMS x 2 chan. @ 2 Ohms / 1000 watts x 1 chan. @ 4 Ohms Bridged

* Bridgeable A/B Class Amplifier Topography

* Ultra-Fi MOSFET Outputs

* DC, Short, Thermal Overload Protection

Price:

$200/per

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

willing to ship- price will vary on location- will be shipped from 32607 and boxed up it weighs about 20lbs

Item Pictures:

DSC_0008.jpg

DSC_0010.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah it's an awesome product! Just need to pay the bills //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif otherwise we'd keep it!

pics with user name? willing to ship first?

We need to regulate the classifieds to have a certain post count or time frame of being a member before they can make for sale threads.

I'm new to using a forum and getting pics up now...

A friend in audio recommended this site to sell since he's the one who initially recommended the products.

Definitely not willing to ship first- I'm a solo person not a business and can't afford a risk like that, but if you use paypal, payment is held until the shipping number is entered and there's an option to return if you're unhappy for any reason.
DSC_0008.jpg
[/img]

I'm new to using a forum and getting pics up now...A friend in audio recommended this site to sell since he's the one who initially recommended the products.

Definitely not willing to ship first- I'm a solo person not a business and can't afford a risk like that, but if you use paypal, payment is held until the shipping number is entered and there's an option to return if you're unhappy for any reason.
DSC_0008.jpg
[/img]
Payment is not held by paypal with an "outside of ebay" purchase. With no refs it will be hard to sell anything with out taking the risk of sending first or selling one supper cheap to make people at ease. Also, were are the pics with user name and date....please put both amps in one picture. Just trying to help you from being flamed on for your thread...or it being locked for not following the rules.

UK shipping costs..??? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/santa.gif.e1ec9cf2e0a0dd232ad35aa594a126d0.gif

I've been asked this on a different post but I don't quite understand where I'm supposed to put them: "Also, were are the pics with user name and date?"

I followed the format the site gave me to make the ad so I don't know what you're telling me I'm missing. The user name is there, date, and pictures. Am I supposed to make another post elsewhere?

Looks like at its cheapest, it'll still be about $90.00International Price Calculator
yeah... they rape on postage.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crying.gif.ec0ebefe590df0251476573bc49e46d8.gif

here's what your amp will cost me to my door.... £186.54

here's what the amp will cost to buy in the UK to my door.... £249.99

still cheaper to buy internationally..

I've been asked this on a different post but I don't quite understand where I'm supposed to put them: "Also, were are the pics with user name and date?"I followed the format the site gave me to make the ad so I don't know what you're telling me I'm missing. The user name is there, date, and pictures. Am I supposed to make another post elsewhere?
Write your user name(name you use on this forum) with the current date on a paper. Place the paper on the amps(showing you have two). This will help you a ton, also it is in the rules.

Write your user name(name you use on this forum) with the current date on a paper. Place the paper on the amps(showing you have two). This will help you a ton, also it is in the rules.
Thank you! Now I understand...sorry it had to be broken down for me //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif I will get that up tomorrow or even tonight

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.