Zed Audio Built US Acoustics USX800F

Spooney
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Item(s) for Sale:

US Acoustics USX800F built in the USA by Zed Audio

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Functionally she is 10 out of 10 and physically I'd say 7/8 out of 10 but still very presentable.

This amp sounds amazing and does an underrated 800 watts rms bridged into 4 ohms mono at 12 volts.Also rated for 300 watts rms by 2 into 4 ohms and 400 watts rms by 2 into 2 ohms also at 12 volts. These amps are geared towards subwoofer duty with a built in lowpass crossover(no highpass) and bass boost(who the hell uses or needs that though) . They have built in fans as well. Power wire inputs are 4 gauge(although I have fit some 2 gauge in there) . They are big heavy amps that sound great and put many larger amps to shame and made in the good ol usa to boot. Lots of clean class ab power for the price. RCA inputs have been replaced as the originals were in bad shape when I received the amp.

Price:

120 plus shipping

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Buyer to pay calculated shipping cost from Charlotte,MI 48813 to their destination.

Item Pictures:

1350520076.jpg

1350520031.jpg

1350519985.jpg

1350519918.jpg

1350519872.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.