Zed Audio 2011 Line up

stupid question, but does zed still put out the power monsters like it did back in the day? i haven't had much experience with any new school zed products
They're 10% or so under-rated. AFAIK his biggest amp to date was the original Hifonics Colossus. Pretty sure his philosophy leans away from super huge amps.....though Megalith should do 2000-2400W when that comes out (for a monoblock) and the Leviathan can do 1800 between 6 channels...which is a **** big multichannel.

They're 10% or so under-rated. AFAIK his biggest amp to date was the original Hifonics Colossus. Pretty sure his philosophy leans away from super huge amps.....though Megalith should do 2000-2400W when that comes out (for a monoblock) and the Leviathan can do 1800 between 6 channels...which is a **** big multichannel.
Yea the Leviathan II is an amazing amp, and very very efficient!

---------- Post added at 03:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:02 PM ----------

Nice! May try it for the right price...
Right Price?

Haha, you funny. Its gonna be about $1100.

Ya and they are smexy! but I just bought an M3a and already have American warriors for my front stage...
Agreed, I had a Levaithan II, was an incredible amp, just wasnt enough for what I was trying to do. But running that bad boy on a 3 way active front stage would be ridiculous!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

soundsolutions

Pro Seller
SoundSolutionsAudio.com
soundsolutions
Potsdam, NY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date