Zapco vs Tru Tech

bass84

Norway
Hey!

im new in this forum and I have a big problem, which amp should i get??

I have read that the Tru tech amps are very powerfull and a killer in SQ setup so I wondering if the Zapco C2K-3.0X are better than the Tru T-4.65??

Have anyone tried Zapco against Tru then I will be pleased if you share the information with me.

Whos are the best? Zapco or Tru technology??

I have never tried Tru Tech but I can say that I own a Zapco AG 350, had an AG 150, and I know many others with the AG line, which is the older Reference line.

I have been very impressed with the power, and SQ from these amps and they are the bottom line of Zapco, from what I have been told.

you do know how much those amps cost right? i personally wouldn't buy these amps unless you were going to an sq competition and spent many many hours tuning your system. but in any case, if you have the money, you will get immaculate sound out of either or those amps. the only decision you should make is which one do you like the looks/functions of better and how many watts are you looking for?

you do know how much those amps cost right? i personally wouldn't buy these amps unless you were going to an sq competition and spent many many hours tuning your system. but in any case, if you have the money, you will get immaculate sound out of either or those amps. the only decision you should make is which one do you like the looks/functions of better and how many watts are you looking for?

Both amps can i geat cheap. infact almost the same prize. This amp will power 4 vibe 6.5" front speakers which I hope it can. I just wanna know which amp is best in SQ.

Some one please correct me if I am wrong on the following. I have always had the understanding that A/B amplifiers such as the ones made by Tru required more power then D such as the ones made by Zapco to reach the same output level.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.