Zapco Eq

Participant count
  • Participant list

Milo916

CarAudio.com Newbie
USA
So getting an old school Zapco is pretty hard to find without spending over a $1000 for one. What in todays Eq are similar or better than the old school zap eq’s. I did hear one in a system and must say it made the system come alive and hit hard if there’s nothing on todays market I may save to try and get one

Had that one too lmao also audiocontrol dm408 and the helix m6

I had the Msix. Sold it to get the AP F8.9 for more power and running full active as well as the DSP. It's definitely a learning curve, but now I'm running optical input and have full control over individual speaker gain, a ton of DSP function, and I get a DSP channel for my sub.

Matt

I had the Msix. Sold it to get the AP F8.9 for more power and running full active as well as the DSP. It's definitely a learning curve, but now I'm running optical input and have full control over individual speaker gain, a ton of DSP function, and I get a DSP channel for my sub.

Matt
Yeah I like I like the Addison But I don't have any problems with my M6 either thinking about the M12

Matt
I like the API have no problems with my M6 although I am thinking about getting the M12 just because it's the best of both worlds

You guys are pros for sure I am looking for todays Zapco board plug in play like the Zapco that I can use in 2 vehicles and please can you guys school me on what makes them so popular or is it just more for nostalgia reasons

You guys are pros for sure I am looking for todays Zapco board plug in play like the Zapco that I can use in 2 vehicles and please can you guys school me on what makes them so popular or is it just more for nostalgia reasons
Can you post a link to what you are talking about? There isn't really a plug and play solution like that from any brand that I know of.

Matt

Trust me to be a pro you have to be an engineer I can't speak for anyone else but I know I'm not a pro I just like this sounds And don't like a lot of people I've had a lot of different sounds a ton of them
Thanks for your help and input I will definitely look into the dsp options you mentioned

Can you post a link to what you are talking about? There isn't really a plug and play solution like that from any brand that I know of.

Matt
What about these? Are these better than the old Skool zap eq

Attachments

• 9B32E3F6-9854-49B1-B670-B2B0C1C1AC7A.png
    9B32E3F6-9854-49B1-B670-B2B0C1C1AC7A.png
    425 KB · Views: 23
  • 332B3BFB-EF82-4A38-9576-F549B4129D73.png
    332B3BFB-EF82-4A38-9576-F549B4129D73.png
    109.8 KB · Views: 24
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...