Zapco Amps for Sale

mufret
10+ year member

I have 2 Zapco amps that I'd like to sell. They have been sitting on a shelf for a few years and they really should be put to use. Unfortunately, I don't see being able to install them anytime soon. They are both in excellent condition and have identical ratings - 2 X 75w @ 4 ohm, 2 X 150 @ 2 ohms.

White Zapco Studio 150 - $175 OBO

CarAudioitems013.jpg

Black Zapco Z-150 - $175 OBO

DSCN0715.jpg

oooo great sq right there...

---------- Post added at 07:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:44 PM ----------

the s150 is just a older version of the z150 i believe..

oooo great sq right there...

Yes, they are! They put out some of the cleanest sound you can find, especially given such a small footprint. Their power is also quite underrated.

the s150 is just a older version of the z150 i believe..

The studio series replaced the z series so the black one is just a bit older.

Trade the Studio 150 for my PPI PC2600 chrome finish. You pay shipping on both to make it a little more even.
Appreciate the offer and will keep it in mind. I would really rather sell them at this point, though.

I've had a number of requests for the dimensions and, besides the sound these produce, I think their small footprint is one of the biggest benefits of these amps. Footprint is 11" X 6". PLMK if you have any other questions.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.