yunvme666 wont send product

Participant count
  • Participant list

88irocZ
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
middle GA
well i thought this was a done deal about a month ago when i sent him the money he recieved it and replied that he got it and the last i heard from him he said he hadnt got a chance to get it shipped yet b/c hes been busy.... well ive tried to send him plenty of pm's and he wont reply and he doesnt get on aim anymore. so i havent heard anything back from him. what should i do?

well it wasnt much money only $20... it is only a remote but its the point of the whole thing you know. i just want to get my remote so b/c i paid for it.

1meanGTA sounds like you got a real nice thirdgen do you have a cardomain site? if so whats the link?

the monetary amount doesn't matter. it is the concept, for which he should be castrated over 5 days with flaming hot needes.

i paid cash for it through the mail but i have pm messages from him saying he resieved the money. how can i report it?

hey guys guess what i got in the mail today.... the remote. but he told me the remote was brand new and he just bought it from sony for $60 but it is obviously not new b/c it is worn and very dirty. he also told me he would send me $5 back b/c of him taking so long to ship it but i didnt recieve any money. i still havent heard from the guy though he hasnt answered my messages in the past couple months. but im happy i got the remote at least i got that.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

88irocZ

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
88irocZ
middle GA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies