Northeast Region Yugo battle nate k vs chris s no wall!!!

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV
its perfectly fine,, i was making a alt bracket,, i threw it in the rear, and he pinched the power wire in to the battery,, so it basically burned a line down the carpet,, and lit a canvis tarp on fire,, but everything is fine,, the fire extinguisher mess was like a 4 hr clean up,. lol, but its fine now,, basically it was carlessness

Man that thing looks in good shape. At least you only have to worry about the system in that VS me having to patch 47,000 holes lol. I still like the way my Monster GV looks even though its rough. GL on the build.

Man that thing looks in good shape. At least you only have to worry about the system in that VS me having to patch 47,000 holes lol. I still like the way my Monster GV looks even though its rough. GL on the build.

i like my 1.3 liter 5 speed lol

Oh believe that. Last year you flew by Adam on the highway and he couldnt catch up to you lol. It looked dangerous to say the least.

i raced my 2002 hyundai accent hatch with equipment at maple grove race way,, did 80 mph in the 1/4 mile and did like 19 s lol it was fun,, my car is ok,, i try not to beat on it,, at high speed the 13" with high side walls ****

LOL good times. I wasnt really expecting the car to keep getting louder. I was like wtf hahaha. Love the fact that the ceiling kept falling down every time we burped it. Best part is it only fell on Adam while filming lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

ACT Audio

10+ year member
ACT AUDIO
ACT Audio
Vernon, CT
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date