Northeast Region Yugo battle nate k vs chris s no wall!!!

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV
Yes sir 156.2 car off sealed TL on the glass. By finals you'll see a diff score //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

hummmmm

Pics speak 1000 words and for a box a euro car is doing well that would have to be murilo panda and i know at finals its going to be well in the upper 160s so on that note get building as for robs car it took fire last week so this street a build will be a lil longer then we expected but some times pics are not what they seem. i seen the pics in the other post that panda is stupid loud.

It was a guess that it was you because it was a great build and Ive seen your work. Ive seen what Nate has built and this is NOT his own work. My phone has been blowing up today with texts from people saying thats not even his car or setup. He started this mess and I dont think anyone will respect him for posting pics as his own when in fact its another competitors car. He was just on here posting pics so there is no reason why he cant come back on here and clarify the situation.

For what it's worth, Nate can't build a box and get loud, so don't hold your breath. But Chris didn't build his box either, The Box Guy did. Nate was loud 5 years ago, Chris is loud NOW. It'll be interesting to see if there ends up being a battle at all, but I seriously don't see it happening.

yes chris that is not my yugo,, i dont know what nate is up to,, i guess will all find out,, hear is mine,, its a gvx

0530001035.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

ACT Audio

10+ year member
ACT AUDIO
ACT Audio
Vernon, CT
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date