YOUR take on jvc headunits ?

Jvc with the exception of some of the older units has always felt and looked really cheap to me. So much so that I have never given one a shot in any of my installs. Could be great performers but I can't make myself spend money on one. My opinion for what its worth

Jvc with the exception of some of the older units has always felt and looked really cheap to me. So much so that I have never given one a shot in any of my installs. Could be great performers but I can't make myself spend money on one. My opinion for what its worth
x2 took the words right off my head errr keyboard!

In my experience they work well and are reliable.

I'm currently running an AV60bt and I love it.

i also had an avx1 and avx2 that I liked as well until I upgraded to a double din.

x2 took the words right off my head errr keyboard!
X3 lol

For a while their features for the price looked appealing, but other manufacturers have really bumped up their value/$ this past model refresh.

yeah there decent entry, budget head units but I personally hate the menu lay out on themon and how long it takes to get to audio controlls

I've heard from many people that the new JVC h/u are pretty good. I'd stay away from anything from the last 5-10 years though.

IMO all there all reliable even the wally ones.

The cheaper ones do feel cheap as expected.

but the higher end models such as the arsenal series have great sq, i had an r900 it was one of my favorite 5v pre outs etc......

I bought mine for the DDIN size and variable color display. Had it for about 18 months now, no complaints. 2.5V preouts but oh well.

Only thing I don't like is that the clock doesn't display when power is off.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.