Your db Numbers!

150.7 @ 41Hz (dash, car sealed up) at Noah's before my amp fried a bit //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

We were both in the car with the seats in, I may be doing this for runs for now on...gained half a db. But I'll test a bit more

150.7 @ 41Hz (dash, car sealed up) at Noah's before my amp fried a bit //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif
We were both in the car with the seats in, I may be doing this for runs for now on...gained half a db. But I'll test a bit more
For a legal DB Drag/IASCA run, you can be the only person in the vehicle. Not sure about any other organization.

For a legal DB Drag/IASCA run, you can be the only person in the vehicle. Not sure about any other organization.
Yea I was thinking about that...I think I'll do testing with just me in the car and then me outside the car with the seats still in to see if any of those are louder than with the seats out

where can i go to get my sound db checked?

Vehicle:Dodge 05 neon

Electrical System: Stinger audio 1/0 and 4 gauge cables

Amplifier(s): 1800 kenwood

Subwoofer(s): 3 jl 12's

Box:sealed

Mic:

Song/Tone Played:

db Result: unknown

where can i go to get my sound db checked?

Vehicle:Dodge 05 neon

Electrical System: Stinger audio 1/0 and 4 gauge cables

Amplifier(s): 1800 kenwood

Subwoofer(s): 3 jl 12's

Box:sealed

Mic:

Song/Tone Played:

db Result: unknown
Wal-Mart //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

It amazes me how many people think it's amusing to give a noob stupid incorrect answers because they think it's funny.

For your information, you CAN NOT get your decibel level checked at ANY WalMart, this is just bad info from asshats. Contact every local car audio shop you have near you and see if any of them have a meter, whether it's a Termlab or one of the AudioControl meters. If you can't find one close, then look for the closest USACi or dB Drags competition and find out that way.

It amazes me how many people think it's amusing to give a noob stupid incorrect answers because they think it's funny.
For your information, you CAN NOT get your decibel level checked at ANY WalMart, this is just bad info from asshats. Contact every local car audio shop you have near you and see if any of them have a meter, whether it's a Termlab or one of the AudioControl meters. If you can't find one close, then look for the closest USACi or dB Drags competition and find out that way.
walmart sells boomstick //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

It amazes me that people dive straight into a thread and have no clue what the fuck they're talking about before asking dumbass questions. This site is full of information but asshats like him want to be spoon-fed. Do you think they keep threads for years because it's cool? No, because believe it or not, secretly hidden within this website are years of questions and legitimate answers. Get the dick out of your ass and stop playing superhero.

Ok Dickhead, you can see he's a noob with only 3 posts, you think he has any clue how to search for answers on this site? I've posted on this thread before, so it's not like I "Dived in" to this thread without knowing the topic, the title of the thread is pretty obvious. You obviously enjoy playing games with people and don't really care about helping people out. This site is here to "spoon feed" noobs and help educate anyone else looking for answers, get used to it.

And a boomstick isn't exactly a db meter for use in a car, it's extremely inaccurate compared to an actual meter. Those would be lower than an AudioControl 180.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.