yo goob...

Well like it our not, the thank/like system needed an overhaul. The groan or dislike couldn't easily be fixed and was no longer supported. This system integrates better and is up to date. Sorry. And the "Live" image is being removed.
As I said in the other thread (before you deleted the post).. maybe you should consider fixing the current issues rather than compounding more on top of them.

*****, I may have had only 280 posts, but I had almost 30 "Thanks" and almost 50 "Likes" and "0" "Groans". I really only posted in the tech sections if I was positively sure I knew what i was talking about. Newb's could see this and check my past posts and be assured the information received was correct and unbiased. I actually took pride in my stats. Maybe if a new guy could click on groans and it gives them a percentage of where the groans came from, kinda like when you check to see their post areas in their profile, except it shows where groans came from, in the tech section or dome. That would be VERY helpful

I have no idea why it matters so much.

For the longest time this was our thanks/likes system...

"Thanks" or " I like that" or "^^ this" or some derivative of those.

In short be happy we have admin that care about our site and upgrade things they can to help us progress through with the time.

also goob, one thing i did notice, is when posting links in a thread, the come up black now, with no underline or anything... makes it kind of hard to tell what's just regular text, and whats a link.

Why can't I check my own likes/dislikes by expanding the button over there ---------------------------------------------------------------------^

I can see everyone but my own.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Wingsfreak9

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
Wingsfreak9
Howell, MI
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date