YO DUDES 8 12's?!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YO DUDES

I want more cone area over quality, and everyone thinks it would be badass to have a whole bunch of 12's, my friend tony has 12 12 l7's in a clamshell and i love it, so i want to do 8 12s clammed in my jeep. and sell my mighty ssx

so if you were me, what would you get????

we're dealing with 8 subs here, so no more than 150 bucks a piece.

maybe some arggggggggggs

and no funky pups.

not only would they blow my jeep up, but they just became a felony in FL.

lol oh
but yeh i think some sd2.5s would be cool. maybe somthin from AA like an arsenal, or some ia 187s

how much power?
yeah sd2.5's would be good.

i got 3k right now, but can always get another 3k.

i would have to get 2 more batteries and a HO alt to get them good voltages though. and prob end up with 1000 pounds of system in my cargo area of my daily driver haha

The sdc2.5 is a little more expensive than the re se and the type r

I would go with one of the three though

type r

sdc2.5

re se

so your looking at about $1,000 in subs, plus adding another 3kw/HO alt/batteries which could easily be another $1,000, plus more wiring, box, etc. you just happen to have another $2,500 and want to upgrade? im just tryin to give you an idea of what you could be getting in to.

so your looking at about $1,000 in subs, plus adding another 3kw/HO alt/batteries which could easily be another $1,000, plus more wiring, box, etc. you just happen to have another $2,500 and want to upgrade? im just tryin to give you an idea of what you could be getting in to.
i know thats why i listed what else i would have to get if i added another 3k.

Is hard to beat the price for those SE's off the one website for 100 smacks. I would love to have just two of them. I am not into SPL much anymore, but imagine 8 of them in a clamshell would be nutz with the right power and electrical to back it up, oh and the box.

now i just need to map out a box and vision it in the cargo area.

8 12" sd2.5's should be crazy

and those se's seem great for that price. i like the fs on those too. should kill the lows with them

benefit of 4 15's is i could do sub up port back and still have my rear windows, but i could just add a rear camera if thats too much of a problem

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Cravingbass123
Soda941, FL gulfside reppin
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
camaroaudio69
Screenshot_20240524_202505_Samsung Internet.jpg