xxx or brahma

I would go XXX .... i think you'd be wasting watts on the brahma...seems that the brahma can perform as good with significantly less wattage... I know a guy who gives his brahma arond 600watts and its incredibly loud.

personally I have an XXX so thats why i say XXX //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif they are basically the same sub...but wait til you get yours and put it on a scale and it says 53lbs. dang

Write down both of them on seperate pieces of paper. Crumple them up, and shove them really far up your ass. Use the first one you pull out.

Hope that helps.

XXX = Brahma (almost)

In terms of build, they aren't too similar.

In terms of performance, they can both give excellent results. Both will most likely fulfill most people's desires of a subwoofer.

Write down both of them on seperate pieces of paper. Crumple them up, and shove them really far up your ass. Use the first one you pull out...
Sooooo... They're they same **** huh? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif

Sooooo... They're they same **** huh? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif
Couldn't tell ya if they're "they same ****". I've never heard either. I only said that because it's the usual answer to when people ask this. Appearantly these two subs, dispite how differently they're built, sound so alike that differences are neglegible. It all comes down to price and looks.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.