SOLD Xtant 121m & 2 12" Clif Design subs

Participant count
  • Participant list

viziers
10+ year member

I have a Xtant 121m sub amp for sale and two 12" Clif designs subs in a bandpass box for sale ill have to get more info on the subs somehow because they are sealed in the box. they are both obviously old but are in great working order and have been stored in my closet for a number of years now. Im looking to sell them because i would like to pick up a single DD9510 for my stock stereo with a new amp of course to go with the DD9510.

Any reasonable offers will be looked at im in North Carolina and hope to find a local person because the box weighs quite a bit but if the person just wants the speakers and amp ill tear the box down to get to them and ill ship them without the box.

P.S. If for some reason anyone has a good working DD9510 they want to trade id be interested.

Anyone interested they are probabbly antiques worth money............//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/suave.gif.858fc102f7646e678ee8af7e1fbc41d1.gif

Reviving thread....

The Clif design 12" subs have been removed from the box and i also have an older Alpine HU with only 1 set of rca's on it Id like to get $100 for the amp and maybe $100 for both subs and for the $100 for the Alpine Hu. Im not sure if these are good prices so please no low Balling please.

:edit: Forgot to say buyer pays shipping.

Ill get pictures upon request so please pm me for offers....

Thanks,

viziers

got any pics?

Yes i do what pics would you like to see? I have pics of the Alpine and of the Xtant amp as well as a Sony XEC-500 electronic crossover but i do not have a pic of the subs yet due to they are in the closet and my wife were in a head on collision with pinched nerves in our back so neither her or i could lift them as its extremly painful to lisf anything, But i WILL try to get pics of them soon somehow..

vizi

Here are some pics.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.