XS Power D3400 or D1200

Participant count
  • Participant list
Ok, I'm trying to get my electrical in order and I was looking at these two batteries. In my car right now, I have a Duralast Gold and a 110 alt. Should I go with a D1200 as a second battery to my DLG, or should I replace my DLG with a D3400 and run everything off that? Big 3 will be ran. I will be running a BC2000 plus an amp for my front stage(no more than 400w rms). I've ran the D3400 before as a main battery in another vehichle with very little dimming and with similar power. But this alt is bigger. Thoughts?

If your going to put a secondary battery in your vehicle it is HIGHLY recomended that you replace the primary battery as well...most want to do the same brand. So, I would replace the primary with the larger and if you still have alot of voltage drop then look at a secondary battery.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.