XS Power D3100 battery charger?

Ive been reading that its recommended to charge this battery daily but I dont want to spend $200 for an xs power charger. Anyone know of a good charger for a replacement of the xs?
Ive been looking at this one.

Schumacher XC10 10/6/2-Amp Battery Charger: Automotive : Walmart.com

or this one

Schumacher SpeedCharge 15Amp Marine Battery Charger, Microprocessor Controlled Battery Charger, Automotive Battery Charger, Automatic Battery Charger

I've used the 2nd charger on a bank of 14 xs batts with no issues....

Ive been reading that its recommended to charge this battery daily but I dont want to spend $200 for an xs power charger. Anyone know of a good charger for a replacement of the xs?
Ive been looking at this one.

Schumacher XC10 10/6/2-Amp Battery Charger: Automotive : Walmart.com

or this one

Schumacher SpeedCharge 15Amp Marine Battery Charger, Microprocessor Controlled Battery Charger, Automotive Battery Charger, Automatic Battery Charger

i have the same charger as the first one except its a 12/6/2 and it works fine

What're the key things to look at when buying a charger that would make it work well with an XS batt?

Well, Ive read up it needs to be no more that 2.4 volts per cell (14.4 volts max) and the xs charger is 15 amps. But idk lol

I've used the 2nd charger on a bank of 14 xs batts with no issues....
Thats the one Im interested in right now. haha

just a simple 2amp charge...but why in the hell do u need to charge it daily
Well, its actually more weekly than anything.

Well, Ive read up it needs to be no more that 2.4 volts per cell (14.4 volts max) and the xs charger is 15 amps. But idk lol

Thats the one Im interested in right now. haha

Well, its actually more weekly than anything.

Ah I have a 2 amp option on my charger, hell yeah

And weekly? Really? I'm gonna get tired of that real fast

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.