Xplod XM-222 VS. Baja B200

HighVoltag3

I got the Xplod XM-222 and a Baja B200 I whant to know wich should I sell, guys can U help me deside, I just need good sound quality, I all ready have the Baja Installed and it dose great work, on my 2 6x9`s Pioneer 250Watts.... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/banghead.gif.8606515f668c74f6de0281deb475b6fd.gif

By the way I don`t have a Sub.

Here are the link so you can read and compare

Sony Xplod XM-222 http://www.sony.com.my/Prod_Level4.asp?ProdModel=XM-222

Baja B200 http://www.profileusa.com/bjampsnew.htm

The thing I`m noticing is that the sony one dose not have cross over the baja dose...

Help e guys

THANX:)

Sony has pretty good sq for the money.I have the d-class amp and it rocks and sounds clean.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

I would lean towards keeping the Sony in this case. Only reasoning for this is that the Sony xplod lineup tested a sonically cleaner signal than McIntosh amplifiers did with the last release of each companies products. Other than that, I have no issues with Profile whatsoever. They are a great low buck quality amplifier.

On the other side of things---

If it isnt broke, and you are happy with your system as of now- dont fix it. Leave it be and enjoy.

take it easy,

-zane

I personaly would have bought a Cali or Clarus Profile, which I did. If you look at the total harmonic distortion on the Baja series it's terrible, like .1%(most of Profile's other stuff mentioned above is below THD .05%, less than half that). But that's just me, as zane said and we here in Texas, if isn't broken, don't fix it.

I forgot to mention I got the Baja and the Sony, The Baja is installed, and working good, the sony I just got it, so all I need is that U guys help me deside wich should I sell...

By The Way I forgot to mention my HU is a Sony Xplod CDX-L470X //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/banghead.gif.8606515f668c74f6de0281deb475b6fd.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

HighVoltag3

HighVoltag3
Venezuela
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
HighVoltag3