XDi 850.5 - Arc Audio 5-Channel 850W RMS XDi V2 Amplifier

Yes it's a good amp.
Thanks for feedback- so would you suggest the arc audio over alpine? Im considering getting this amp in case I want to add small 8-10 inch sub down the line. All my friends who have more background in audio say they never herd of arc audio.

---------- Post added at 01:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:05 PM ----------

Great thanks- debating if i should get this over alpine

Thanks for feedback- so would you suggest the arc audio over alpine? Im considering getting this amp in case I want to add small 8-10 inch sub down the line. All my friends who have more background in audio say they never herd of arc audio. 

---------- Post added at 01:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:05 PM ----------

Great thanks- debating if i should get this over alpine
Both are good amps...

Then u r friends are not really into audio... I'd run arc over alpine but both make nice equipment
cool - thats why i joined this site. To get info from the experts. I just wanted to make sure the shop im going to is pushing arc audio since its all he has. Ill be swapping out smaller alpine amp to this arc audio to push my alpine type r speakers and components. The shop says this will be a great swap as i wasnt getting full potential out of my speakers with alpine amp- only about 50%. Plus i wanted to get 5 channel incase i want to add a small 8 sub down the line. What do you think? will i have any issues running speakers and amp with this one amp-arc audio? Shop is telling me ill be fine- what do you think? Thanks!

cool - thats why i joined this site. To get info from the experts. I just wanted to make sure the shop im going to is pushing arc audio since its all he has. Ill be swapping out smaller alpine amp to this arc audio to push my alpine type r speakers and components. The shop says this will be a great swap as i wasnt getting full potential out of my speakers with alpine amp- only about 50%. Plus i wanted to get 5 channel incase i want to add a small 8 sub down the line. What do you think? will i have any issues running speakers and amp with this one amp-arc audio? Shop is telling me ill be fine- what do you think? Thanks!
Amps has more then enough power to run almost any comp set or coax out there. The sub channel will power a lower power sub of ur choice I'd say a SSA dcon would be great

What alpine model they pushing?

I'm not sure but I would think its equal to the arc audio. He told me its like 50 bucks less the the arc audio. The shop is suggesting the arc audio over alpine- says it will sound much cleaner

---------- Post added at 01:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:30 PM ----------

I'm not sure but I would think its equal to the arc audio. He told me its like 50 bucks less the the arc audio. The shop is suggesting the arc audio over alpine- says it will sound much cleaner

Right now i have the alpine mrv 300 digital 4 channel- they say i will notice difference with arc audio upgrade

Yes u will more power IMO a better built amp also.

Cool! Thanks man I'm gonna get installed within next hour. Ill update and really appreciate the feedback!

---------- Post added at 01:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:38 PM ----------

Yes u will more power IMO a better built amp also.

depending on my budget-ill hit u up on sub suggestions haha

Cool! Thanks man I'm gonna get installed within next hour. Ill update and really appreciate the feedback! 

---------- Post added at 01:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:38 PM ----------

depending on my budget-ill hit u up on sub suggestions haha
U made right choice now enjoy. Would have self installed seeing all wires are run from last setup but oh well.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.