Xbox plug into portable dvd player

Its a portable dvd player with a screen,, Im trying to get the sound to go through my car speakers and the video on the portable dvd screen,, dont call me a idiot you ****en beaner

thats not a nice thing to say.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/furious.gif.fc81ca146dbff91fede3ed290dbc4f4c.gif

gN.

A 33-yr-old retard, huh?

Well, since it's glaringly obvious to everyone but you that there is NO video input on your portable DVD player but yet you insist on trying to find out how to connect something that cannot be connected are you entirely certain that it is us who are the 'Tards?

Just in case you missed that let me see if I can make it painfully simple for you:

Hey.. I have a portable dvd player, But the only connections that you can plug into it are the little earphone jacks but there is video in,, . please help me by telling me what cord i need to plug the YELLOW cable into the dvd player. thanks ballers
In the most simple terms possible ~ there is no magic cord that will solve your problem. You can purchase an adapter that will convert the audio RCA outputs from your Xbox to a 1/8" stereo miniplug (the headphone-type jack) and you would be able to listen to your games on the DVD player - but there isn't a method of inputting the video signal so you won't be able to see it.

Get it?

Got it.

Good.

A 33-yr-old retard, huh?Well, since it's glaringly obvious to everyone but you that there is NO video input on your portable DVD player but yet you insist on trying to find out how to connect something that cannot be connected are you entirely certain that it is us who are the 'Tards?

Just in case you missed that let me see if I can make it painfully simple for you:

In the most simple terms possible ~ there is no magic cord that will solve your problem. You can purchase an adapter that will convert the audio RCA outputs from your Xbox to a 1/8" stereo miniplug (the headphone-type jack) and you would be able to listen to your games on the DVD player - but there isn't a method of inputting the video signal so you won't be able to see it.

Get it?

Got it.

Good.
evedentally im the retard here,,, you are not,, thats all i wanted,,, ??? and sorry for calling you a beaner... i got owned

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Exploder 97

10+ year member
Monte Carlo SS now!
Exploder 97
toledo
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date