xbox 360 system w/ Oblivion n GRAW expantion pack plus more

dkc62
10+ year member

SoundStream®
Here's one of my pride and joys. I would really hate to get rid of this system and games but I'm going into the Army. Oblivion imho is a better game than Final Fantasy and I hate to say that because I'm a big FF fan. So what we have here is the X Box 360 harddrive version. It come with the original box and everything included in the box like the wireless controller. I also purchased a wired controller incase someone wanted to play along on G.R.A.W.. You'll get Elderscroll: Oblivion with everything and the strategy guided. This game will also come with all the expansion packs accept the pirate ship but you'll have Frost Fire Cave all furnished, Head of the mages guild and so many others like Nighs of the Nine. I won't beat the game for you or even mess with Nights of the Nine or Dagon Razor. I'll leave that for you. I'll just go around leveling up and buy houses untill you pay for this. You can view me at xbox live. the name is: jab78. This is the third time I'm on this game and it keeps getting better and better I've spent a lot of points on this game and G.R.A.W. so with GRAW you can play Now where Night sence it already has the expantion pack also.

I would like $400 for it and by the time you recieve it I may have extras for it that I'll throw in for free. This could be more games or accessories, or more points depending how much longer I'll have it.

The winner can email me and I'll give you a list of my cd's and you can pick what you want at no extra charge so I can rip them for you.

If you have any question the don't hesitate to ask and remember tracking and insurance free. Shipping will be $20. I've only had the system for four months.

give me your best price shipped to Seattle, Wa without oblivion and everything relating to it I already beat it 3 times //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif. Badass game though. I PM'd you before and didn't hear anything back from you. Also does it have a warranty

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

dkc62

10+ year member
SoundStream®
dkc62
WPB FL and Eastern Shore VA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies