X-Overs

Participant count
  • Participant list

no_vendetas
10+ year member

Ok i think i have my stysem planned out but i have anther ?. If my HU has x-overs in it and if my amp does too, then do i need to use any external x-overs?

Im thinking that i dont beause between the HU and the amp i should have enough right? :stuck:

Your all set. If you run component speakers they may come with external x-pvers which you should use.

Im not gonna get components im gonna run all infinty speakers and im not sure on what brand of sub yet. I know i want one with a aluminum middle to it (I like how they look). I was bumpin the factory system that is currently in it and i can tell I am in DEPSRPATE NEED for sound damping that is what ill do first even before the hu or any drivers!!

"*****s in my hood will be jelous then my sytem bumps but it'll get worse when they girs are on my nutz!!

i dont know whlat happened up there but i wont b using any components i know i will be running ALL infinity and i am in DESPERATE need of some sound damping!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

no_vendetas

10+ year member
no_vendetas
Peoria, IL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from