www.gnomeaudio.com

Participant count
  • Participant list

LoneRanger
10+ year member

Old Yamahas Give Me Wood
Here it is fellas: The grand moment where I unveil my newly revamped "real dot com" website, complete with online price quote form. From now on, if you'd like a price quote for a box or would like to referr someone to get a price quote, go to http://www.gnomeaudio.com/quote.php

I WILL NO LONGER ACCEPT PRICE QUOTE QUESTIONS VIA PM!

You can also email the info requested in that online form to sales@gnomeaudio.com

If you have any general box building questions or comments on how I can improve my product, website or attitude //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif please send them to donnballenger@gnomeaudio.com. I will no longer field questions or quotes that are sent to my yahoo addy.

One thing I would like to ask from the guys who have already purchased an enclosure or plans from me is to submit via email, pm or post a reply to this thread with any feedback you have about your dealings with me and the newly-named GnomeAudio.com

If you wouldn't mind your testimonial to be placed on my website, please indicate so in your post or email, and I will promptly add it.

Thanks!

Donn Ballenger

http://www.gnomeaudio.com

hello loneranger i sent a pm the first of december asking for a design you ask for all the measurements for the box,the speaker specs,you made 1 reply to me now is that all out the window or do i get the design or do i have to go to your web site and try all over again.

hello loneranger i sent a pm the first of december asking for a design you ask for all the measurements for the box,the speaker specs,you made 1 reply to me now is that all out the window or do i get the design or do i have to go to your web site and try all over again.
This is exactly why I'm no longer accepting quote requests in the form of PM's. They get lost or accidently deleted and I have no way of remembering who's who and what's what. Please resubmit your info and i'll get back with you as soon as possible.

ur links dont work. esp in pricing section

prices r not bad for just teh box, but for carpeting n stuff, it's a little bit more than half its price.

i like ur box for the XXX, wouldn't have thought of doing the fiberglassin on top like that to make it look better. gjob, got a pic of its final stage?

This is exactly why I'm no longer accepting quote requests in the form of PM's. They get lost or accidently deleted and I have no way of remembering who's who and what's what. Please resubmit your info and i'll get back with you as soon as possible.
loneranger i sent in a price quote in you need more info please eamail me

ur links dont work. esp in pricing section
prices r not bad for just teh box, but for carpeting n stuff, it's a little bit more than half its price.

i like ur box for the XXX, wouldn't have thought of doing the fiberglassin on top like that to make it look better. gjob, got a pic of its final stage?
I've got several pics that still need developed. Check back in a week or two and I should have them up.

Showstopper: check your email.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.