Wut do?

Participant count
  • Participant list
My pops gave me a sub box that has 2 12" Sony xplod XS-L1265G's and 2 Hertz DCX 690.3's. one of the Hertz speakers is fubar but the subs and 1 speaker works. The box has a boss ava1210 equalizer mounted on the back.

For situational purposes I would like to hook up the system to run directly to my phone. (The guy I bought the truck from screwed with the wire harness and thats a monkey I'm not trynna get into bed with)
So my questions are: what amp should I run? what's the best way to wire them to the amp? And how do I get around using the stereo?
Sub specs:MAX. INPUT POWER:1200W
RATED POWER:400W IMPEDANCE:4 OHM+4OHM FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 20Hz-3000Hz
Speaker specs:
Power Handling - Continuous W90
Power Handling - Peak W180
Impedance Ohm

thats a monkey I'm not trynna get into bed with)
Lol! Had never heard this expression. The fact that monkeypox exists and how it was originally transmitted makes it funnier.
You will need an amplifier, a 3.5mm to RCA cable(or a bluetooth adapter). If you want to use the subs in conjunction with 6x9s, you will need bass blockers to protect them. That is IF you use a 2 channel amp. It is better if you use a 4 channel. You have better control of power and frequency.

Lol! Had never heard this expression. The fact that monkeypox exists and how it was originally transmitted makes it funnier.
You will need an amplifier, a 3.5mm to RCA cable(or a bluetooth adapter). If you want to use the subs in conjunction with 6x9s, you will need bass blockers to protect them. That is IF you use a 2 channel amp. It is better if you use a 4 channel. You have better control of power and frequency.
A recommendation for the amp?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Archie_the_Bald

CarAudio.com Newbie
Archie_the_Bald
New Orleans, Louisiana
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies