Wulf Computers

Yes, yes I know it sounds weird, I'm doing a review of a computer store!!! Don't fret my audio friends, Wulf Computers has expanded in the over the past year and has now started to sell car audio. I went to Robby at Wulf because my midbass for my Rainbow set blew. He is now an authorized Rainbow dealer so, he helped me out big time. It was shipped out asap and he dealt with everything for me and got it back to me as quickly as he could.

Basically, this is how his whole store operates, it is all about customer service and helping in any way he can. He also knows a lot about the craft, but like all of us knows you can never know it all and reads all he can. He does installs, builds boxes and is in the process of having a full-demo room.

He designed a built a box for my Honda Ridgeline, which is a tight, tight space to work with. The box fits perfectly and has excellent build quality. He designed the box, sent me a file I could open on my computer so I could check it out before he built it. It is awesome and I appreciate it Robby!!!

The all most important part, the prices are right, I didn't feel like I was ripped off like some places in the area. I have bought and dealt with other deals in town, Sante Fe Auto Sound, NW Audio, Max Speed and Sound, Independence, etc...I get around, and Wulf was by far my best experience.

If you are in the KC area and are on here, head out to Grain Valley (out just past Blue Springs) and check it out. I know I'll be going back to check out the demo area when it gets done and I can also let some people listen to my Rainbow setup if they want something to go by.

In a nutshell, he carries all the brands that people on these boards love, Rainbow, RE, Sundown, DLS, Pioneer, Powerbass as well as others.

I found my new audio connection. I did know it was there until he contacted me through these forums when he saw I was having some troubles with my Rainbows. He didn't charge me to ship them out, even though I did not buy them through him. That is **** good service and support. Check them out. And check out his pimp computer system in his truck.

Thanks for all the nice words man, that was really quite the indepth review. Hopefully your truck will feel more complete now that you can finally put it all back together. Let me know when you get everything done and I might just have to come out and listen to it. Thanks again.

Robby, (new user name for me YAY), you get your display going yet? I am going to need a new box built soon, so I might have to come out. Got rid of the Ridgeline already. You can have the old box if you would like. I'm going to need a ported box for 2 10s.

I'm sure I'll be by when I get the time.

Yeah, I got the display up and going, I still have 4 full range spaces to fill, but everything else works great. I've got a set of SLC's and Germaniums in there now. Its great to see people reactions to the differences in speakers. Come by any time, we can put together a new plan for your new vehicle.

Jacob, thanks for the good words. Still love your stuff, just wishing I could sell if faster for ya.

well i will be stopping by soon hopefully i drove to blue springs the other day and didnt have time to stop by my gf is looking for a system the whole car is already wired she only needs 500-1000rms cant be like me with a memphis 4k lmao

You need to expand to the other side of the state line as well (Southern JOCO). There's nothing for us.

You need to expand to the other side of the state line as well (Southern JOCO). There's nothing for us.
lol eventually we may get there. We just expanded to Blue Springs, not exactly a huge jump in the KS direction, but its a step. So we now have two locations. One in Grain Valley, and one in Blue Springs. We are dealing with some growing pains at the moment, but if you have any questions just let us know.

LOL, its still here waiting for ya //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

what time do you close again? 5 or 6? i know i'll be going to my parents house next week and would love to stop by again. I might have some new toys to show you too //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Mon-Tues close at 7

Wed-Fri close at 6

Sat 10-2

I may make it up to OP before you stop by, if so I'll try and remember and take it with me. I have to go by Hobby Haven and get new blades for my R/C Heli

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

RidgelineNate
Kansas City, Mo
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from