WTTF eD Nine.1

Participant count
  • Participant list

Booming

CarAudio.com Elite
I would like to trade for a 2nd elemental Designs Nine.1. I have one already and would like to run a second with my new subs and would really like it if we could work out a trade deal on this. I could possibly add cash onto one of the trades, but would rather work out a trade, even if it ends up in your favor! I will list items I have to trade so please let me know if you have one and than we can work out a trade via PM or text. I'll put all the things I can think of in this 1st post and add other items as I find/think of them. Please feel free to ask for any specific pictures that you'd like to see of the items you're interested in.

Nine.4 (9/10)

RF power 550s (9/10)

10" Sundown Zv2 (shifted motor)

10" RF Power HX2 (blown)

50' orange Execution Audio (unopened and unused)

2 Chromebook (XE303C12-A01US) (brand new never powered on)

Most of these items are in their own threads with pictures and more info on please feel free to ask.

Still looking for one more! I've got one on the way, but after making the deal I've decided I'd rather have the option to strap them, so I'll need one more. With that being said I've got both Chinese and Korean board so please let me know if you have one of either that you'd like to trade.

I would also be willing to trade nine.1 for nine.1 if anyone is running one or has one that they don't want to sell but don't really care which board they have. I would make this deal well worth your time by adding to the trade (we can discuss the "add-on" via PM)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Booming

CarAudio.com Elite
Booming
United States
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views