I fail.
1. Product:

Zapco AG 1000

2. Specs:

250 x 2

450 x 2

900 x 1 @ 4 and 0.05%THD

3. Description/Condition:

Great shape. Dumb Sticker on the front that is removable.

4. What you are looking for: :

Looking for just about any Linear Power amp so I can go active with mine or a really cool 4 channel. Like... anything Zed made or old school stuff. Something out of the ordinary. Small footprint is a plus.

5. Pictures of your item for trade:

c57d9f45.jpg

fe6e4ce8.jpg

9dca97d8.jpg

is an old school sony es 7547 4 channel sick enough ???
25a fuse per channel .5ohm stable per channel

500x2 at 1ohm bridged
You're definitely on the right track. I actually had yours and that other big *** Sony on here in mind when I made this. I'm kind of on a Zed boner right now though, but I'll keep you in mind.

Side note: would you be willing to add any cash?

You're definitely on the right track. I actually had yours and that other big *** Sony on here in mind when I made this. I'm kind of on a Zed boner right now though, but I'll keep you in mind.
Side note: would you be willing to add any cash?
im poor as **** but ill sell the amp for a decent price if you are interested and yes it works well active and even has a test tones button :p

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...