• Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pearson
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Florida
Item(s) for Sale: Knu KLMX 1/0, KNU KCA 4ga, and Massive Audio VK6 components

Item(s) Description/Condition: Wire- 10/10 function 6/10 looks. No holes or insulation missing, just kinda ugly. lol

Massive's- 10/10 looks 7/10 function (Missing one speaker so -2 and i've never powered the speakers/tweeters but they are new and shouldn't have any issues so -1 because I don't have a complete answer on how they sound.)

1/0 lengths:

White- 7'2", 7'1"(has ring connectors), and 1'7"

Blue- 7' and 7' (has ring connectors on each end)

4ga length:

Blue- 5'4" 10/10 function 10/10 looks

Price: WTT for Digital Designs CS 6.5's, heat shrink, 50 or so ft of speaker wire, techflex, speaker/sub box carpet, 4ga fork terminals, other install accessories, good 4" speakers for rear fill. Offer anything up, worst I can say is no. lol

WTS Price:

1/0 is $50 plus shipping.

4ga- idk a good price so 100 obo. lol

Massive Audio VK6's- $50 obo

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:Wire will fit in a flat rate box so looking at like $12 for shipping. Would like the buyer to pay for shipping but we can work something out. Let me know how you want me to ship the items I can ship through any of them.

Item Pictures:

photo1-1.jpg

photo2-1.jpg

photo3-1.jpg

photo4-1.jpg

photo5.jpg

photo1-3.jpg

photo2-3.jpg

photo3-2.jpg

photo5-1.jpg

photo1-2.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

I got about 50-60 feet of kicker 111 strand silver tinned copper 16 gauge speaker wire. Will you trade it for 7' of the 0 gauge?

Thanks.

I got about 50-60 feet of kicker 111 strand silver tinned copper 16 gauge speaker wire. Will you trade it for 7' of the 0 gauge?
Thanks.
What's it look like? PM'd you.

I probably would do that.

I got a reply from Massive and they said they'd sell just the speaker for $20.

VK6's- $40 plus shipping (obo)

That's $40+$20 (for the speaker) + shipping = less than a brand new set and this is all basically new, never powered or used.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Pearson

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
Pearson
Florida
Start date
Participants