WTT/WTB Head Unit

phensway
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
MI
I have a friend who is looking for a cheaper head unit for his ladies ride. I have a few amps for trade and lots of subs. Some of the amps and subs i am willing to trade are;

Memphis std1100d

Memphis std500d

MTX 250d (i have two of these)

Two 18 inch Earthquake Ballz

Two 12 inch PPI powerclass subs (original!)

Four 10 inch JL 10w6 (original)

One 12 inch JL 12w3

I have a bunch of other stuff i am willing to trade but they are at my other house for the moment. One of them includes a mint chrome PPI pc21400!!!!!!! and some PG zx series!!!! PM me if you have cheap head unit you are willing to part with

I have a metrik dbl din dvd/cd/ect. touch screen. It's pretty nice,but off brand.

I also have a sweet eclipse set up. a brand new in the box eclipse 5303R head unit and a matching brand new eclipse 2301 hide away eq/dsp sound processor. These are both brand new and top of the line. the head unit doesn't have a internal amp.

I live in taylor michigan. pm me and we can figure out a trade if interested.thanks

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.