WTT TC Sounds TC9 for APCL 150001d or comparable amp.

Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

WS6TA

Senior VIP Member
This 12" sub comes with a passive radiator. It is designed for a 2.3 cu ft box when used with the radiator which make it perform like a ported box without the noise. This system is practically new only been connected for a few minutes on 300w to verify functionality because I got it in trade. Even on 300w it sounded tight, loud and played very low. This sub can also be used in a .75 cu ft sealed box and will still sound amazing. I have another sub that I need an amp for so this one needs to go.

I am looking for an amp that will put out 1500w rms @ 1 ohm. I've been looking at APCL 15001d and DSC 1500.1d. I would be willing to trade straight across for an amp of equal or better quality and or specs.

You can text me at 503 899 7903.

Last edited by a moderator:
What value to you put on ur items?
Depends on what you have to trade for it and how much urgency I have to let it go. Right now it's value is the same as a true 1500 watt RMS @ 1 ohm amp. If I sell other things first and buy the amp I need then urgency to trade/sell this item will be lower therefore the value will go up considerably.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...