WTT: Rockford Fosgate Prime 1000-D

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItsAJeepThing
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Looking for something one ohm stable and around 1000-1200. Watts I wouldnt like to add much cash but could pay $20 for your shipping. My Rockford is 9/10 cosmetically and comes with original box, bass control knob and birth sheet. I dont care about looks so if you have something beat up go ahead and offer it up as long as it is 10/10 cosmetically.

Hmmm any interest in a fusion PP-AM20001? I believe its is rated for 1150 watts rms into 1 ohm but looks to be a bit underrated and I have also read of people running it at .5 no issues. Never personally would run my amp that low though unless it was made for that. Its not the greatest looking amp but i've seen much worse and it works perfectly last time I used it.

What did the birthsheet say?
1064 I believe, I can look again. The amp is pretty efficient from what I remember to, I believe 91% at 4 ohms.

---------- Post added at 02:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:50 AM ----------

Let me see what else comes up before I sell outright, and im going to do some checking on the fusion.

Let me know on the fusion. Thing is beastier than I remember. Just hooked it back up today to make sure all is well with it and it definitely gets the job done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...