Wtt reverse compatible ps3 for your....?

Participant count
  • Participant list

t0ny
10+ year member

Missouri
imag0043bs.jpg

imag0044er.jpg

imag0045d.jpg

^^PC screen is of pbnation.com because thats where i originally posted this thread

80 gig PS3 MGS4 bundle.

Owned brand new since June 2008. Never given me any problems what-so-ever.

Comes with 2 controllers with skin covers, extra long charging cable, genuine Sony Component cables (supports 1080p), MW2, 300 on Blu Ray, the box, and everything that came with the system originally.

Never modded, opened, banned, etc.

I took pictures of the USB ports because there are two ways you can tell its reverse compatible

1. Its the original style ps3 (not slim) and has FOUR usb ports

2. The serial number, which i tried to get a pic of but didn't work because cell phones aren't good cameras.

WWT For anything of equal value CA wise.

My first choices would be Fi SSD 18, Fi Q 18, RE XXX 6.5's, Any nice component sets, a nice 15/18 that does well on 800-1200rms, double din H/U with 3 preouts and at least a preout voltage of 4.

i'm willing to trade for basically anything other than an amp to run mids/highs.

MAKE AN OFFER I WANT THIS THING GONE I'M DYING TO GET ANOTHER SYSTEM

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.