Wtt ps4

I have a hpi savage flux with tons of extra parts bodies and rims and tires for it rtr with 2 2s lipo batteries or I have 3 sa8v2's with cash or some Orion hcca's xbox 360 with 52 games 2 controllers and Bluetooth head set also have 3 poineer double dins Avic-f700bt avh-p4000dvd avh-p2300dvd 18 inch rims and tires chrome brand new 22's with brand new tires black and chrome

I have a hpi savage flux with tons of extra parts bodies and rims and tires for it rtr with 2 2s lipo batteries or I have 3 sa8v2's with cash or some Orion hcca's xbox 360 with 52 games 2 controllers and Bluetooth head set also have 3 poineer double dins Avic-f700bt avh-p4000dvd avh-p2300dvd 18 inch rims and tires chrome brand new 22's with brand new tires black and chrome
pm me if you wanna sell some xbox games or any of those rims are 4 lugs, I like to trade stuff....

pm me if you wanna sell some xbox games or any of those rims are 4 lugs, I like to trade stuff....
Rather sell all games with the xbox and no 4 lug rims at this time and same here love to barter its my drug lol next to bass of course

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

dkhage1

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
dkhage1
Corona,Ca
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies