WTT: Lv5 18 for '05 XXX, and more

Supercharged DD
10+ year member

Have up for trade a DC Lv5 18" D1 subwoofer. I'd give it 10/10 performance and 8/10 cosmetic since it is slightly used and the motor has scratches. I am looking for a '05 RE XXX subwoofer, any size. Really want original softparts, no reconed. Will also trade for 4 DD1508s OR SA-8s, a DD91/91z woofer, a pair of 95f/g/h motors, 4 DD35e motors, 4 AQ HDC3 motors, two DC XL 10s, or a Lv5 10" woofer...can add cash, a few feet of 0awg, and a fuseholder to any trades... Cash price is $400+shipping to lower 48, my zip is 70589.

Pics (not the best, can get more at a later time)

4eff17d8.jpg

a654a51b.jpg

Pictures to prove they are Lv5s

27d883b4.jpg

547c5752.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Id trade you my 05' xxx for it if you ship first or show me some quality refs
I have no issues shipping first, you seem to have a good bit of refs so I believe I can trust you. But Basscorts offer has me thinking, can you give me time to think on it?

I have no issues shipping first, you seem to have a good bit of refs so I believe I can trust you. But Basscorts offer has me thinking, can you give me time to think on it?

Absolutely.

No thanks to the SS XXX 18.

Yes, this isn't the first time I've looked for a XXX. Can never seem to find an original, but I'm perfectly fine with recones. Seriously Considering both Nom Noms and Basscorts offer, but feel free to through out other offers guys.

if he rips you off i know where he lives and ill fvck his sister and then kick his *** for you...no worries

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Supercharged DD

10+ year member
Supercharged DD
Louisiana
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views