WTT: Kenwood-X994 for Double Din

DonH
5,000+ posts

So Cal
1. Product: Kenwood -X994

2. Specs:

Kenwood Excelon KDC-X994 CD receiver at Crutchfield Signature

3. Description/Condition: Used 10/10 on everything! Comes with everything from the box when i got brand new

4. What you are looking for: : ANY Double Din Touchscreen HU with 3 sets of 4v pre-outs and a usb connection. Im in NO RUSH AT ALL so please PM me if your interested on working any trades out but only for a double din touchscreen. thx

5. Pictures of your item for trade:

ON THE RIGHT

100_4770.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

I have 2 more questions about the Kenwood DDX9907XR / DMX907S radios. 1. If I am listening to a source and have that particular source displayed...
Honestly I don't think it would be hard for them to make it where you use android auto AND your own music source. They made it able to do so...
@Deiimos Hit it on the spot from the beginning of a bad ground. Excellent! Im happy to hear that you went through some procedures to locate the...
I got it to work, I was plugging in the subwoofer while the amp had power. I unhooked the remote turn on lead, then all speakers plugged in, then...

About this thread

DonH

5,000+ posts
DonH
So Cal
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from