WTT Kenwood Amp for 10" Sub

Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joseph7195
10+ year member

Walkin Tall
Looking to trade a Kenwood Kac-8401 for a 10" Sub (preferably nothing generic, Kicker, Fosgate,, ect) This amp was very rarely used, It's my back-up amp. I will pay shipping the amp to you, and you will pay to ship the sub to me. Just something straight up, no cash exchanges please. I need a DVC, any power above 600 watts.

Crap, I am sorry guys, I have tried twice to get pics and links up and it keeps telling me I have to get a moderator to approve it first. I don't know what to do. I know it's been over a couple hours, but I hope the moderators will approve it VERY VERY soon!!!

amp2003.jpg

I still can't get a mod to help me. I messaged a couple of them and still no response. I was able to get these two pics in before I got denied. i am just hoping to get some help. I am new to this, so it could still very well be my fault.

I still can't get a mod to help me. I messaged a couple of them and still no response. I was able to get these two pics in before I got denied. i am just hoping to get some help. I am new to this, so it could still very well be my fault.
Its not your fault, you aren't doing anything wrong. The forum has anti-spam software that wont allow someone to post pics until they have a certain number of posts (10 iirc). But that software appears to be buggy, as we receive messages from new members sometimes saying they are being denied the ability to post pics, even though their post count is above 10 (but still fairly low, like yours).

There is no moderator post approval system here. We have no way to approve or deny posts, as that error message implies we do. I apologize for the inconvenience, my best/only advice is to keep trying to post until they go through. Usually a new member with this issue just has to hit a certain post count, and they are fine. But it appears to be a hit or miss in your situation.

Again I apologize for the issue. We are eagerly waiting on a software update to hopefully fix this problem.

Thank you sir!! here I go again. I wasn't able to get pics of the other side of the board without havin to start bending metal tabs and stuff, so the above pics are about all I could get. It's got pretty low THD and 60 watts x 4 RMS at 4 ohms. Here is the link to the amp specs.

link

---------- Post added at 07:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:29 AM ----------

linkhttp://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_430_Kenwood-KAC-8401.html

---------- Post added at 07:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:30 AM ----------

The KAC-8401 is a multi-channel power amplifier that's powerful enough and versatile enough to run almost any speaker configuration. Power output is 60 watts x 4, 180 watts x 2 (bridged), with a maximum outpu rating of 640 watts. The power MOSFET switching power supply uses two large secondary capacitors and a large toroidial noise filter. Features include selectable +6dB bass boost (90Hz), variable low-pass and high-pass electronic crossovers for the A and B channels, 2-ohm stability, speaker level inputs, a Quiet Turn-On circuit, and a cast aluminum heat sink with sandblast finish.

FEATURES

Cast Aluminum Heat Sink: with Sandblast Finish

Power Indicator: Blue Logo Triangle

Bridged Power Output at 14.4V (1kHz, 0.8% THD): 180 Watts x 2

Maximum Output Power (Bridged): 640 Watts

Power Output at 2 Ohms, at 14.4V (1kHz, 0.8% THD): 90 Watts x 4

Power Output at 4 Ohms, at 14.4V (20Hz-20kHz, 0.08% THD): 60 Watts x 4

4, 3, or 2 Channels of Amplification

Ground Isolation Circuit

Input Selector: AB/A (Common)

Quiet Turn-On

RCA Audio Inputs: Gold-Plated

RCA Line Outputs: Gold-Plated

Speaker Connectors: Gold-Plated, Screw-Type

Speaker Level Input Terminals: Plug-Type

Stereo, Left + Right, Mono, or Tri-Mode Operation

Variable High-Pass Electronic Crossover: 50Hz - 200Hz, 12dB per Octave, A and B Channel

Variable Low-Pass Electronic Crossover: 50Hz - 200Hz, 12dB per Octave, A and B Channel

Bass Boost: Off/+6dB (90Hz)

2-Ohm Stable

Copper EE-Core Power Transformer

Noise Supression Filter: Toroidal

Power Input Terminals: Gold-Plated, Large Screw-Type

Power MOSFET Switching Power Supply

Power Supply Fuse: 40A

Secondary Capacitors: 2

1-year SonicElectronix.com warranty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity