WTT:Hifonics XX Goliath 5k for 2 2.5ks or a 2 ohm big amp

Status
Not open for further replies.

sxpimpin
10+ year member

bishes aint shiiiz
Well i bought this amp hoping 2 ohms daily would be enough for me, but im thinking it would like .7/1 ohm much better. I'd rather not spend money on recones so id like to try to straight trade for a 2 ohm amp, or 2 2k+ amps. I will also consider and amp that will run .5 daily all day.

amp is in good condition, and works great. It is missing the mounting feet.

I will get some pictures when i get off work today. let me know of any offers. Anything is possible

in for pix, i have 2 planet audio bb2400.1 amps, they both do rated 2400wrms@1ohm, 4800wrms@2ohm strapped.

fvihba.jpg

9rm1sj.jpg

2hs0tow.jpg

in for pix, i have 2 planet audio bb2400.1 amps, they both do rated 2400wrms@1ohm, 4800wrms@2ohm strapped.
fvihba.jpg

9rm1sj.jpg

2hs0tow.jpg
Would you add cash on top of those amps? I've seen them go for 225 on here all the time and i literally just bought the goliath less than a week ago, for a good deal more than 450. I need an alt, 6.5 components, maybe a battery if you want to though a partial trade on top instead of cash. ill get pics around 6 pm unless you want to text me 8505176292 i can send you some from my phone.

Would you add cash on top of those amps? I've seen them go for 225 on here all the time and i literally just bought the goliath less than a week ago, for a good deal more than 450. I need an alt, 6.5 components, maybe a battery if you want to though a partial trade on top instead of cash. ill get pics around 6 pm unless you want to text me 8505176292 i can send you some from my phone.
gonna text ya

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...